A Silent Auction is an easy way to raise additional funds at your charity event and at Impulse Decisions, we provide a fully managed Silent Auction service completely free of charge.
We use the traditional sealed bid technique with brochures, which has consistently proven to maximise the money raised. This method allows multiple sales of auction items, a more efficient collection of funds, far less intrusion on the event and it will not take any focus away from the live auction. What’s more, it is free of charge.
Here are some of the main reasons to use Impulse Decisions to deliver your Silent Auction:
– Our service is free to use! All costs are built into the reserve prices;
– 100% of the bids above the reserve price are profit for the charity;
– We include luxury auction lots;
– We include free design and printing as part of the service;
– We can incorporate donated charity items at no cost;
– Our staff are highly experienced in fundraising;
– We provide a detailed financial breakdown post-event;
– The silent auction will not interfere with any other event activity;
– We do not pressure your guests into bidding.
We ensure that the silent auction is delivered to enhance the event experience for your guests. Our luxury items will create a great atmosphere between guests as they browse their brochures and bid with excitement. Our team are always on hand to support your guests when needed and to answer any of the questions that are asked about the items. The silent auction is an incredibly simple process that lends itself well to almost every type of event.